THE FIRST NETWORK OF INCUBATORS AND GREEN START-UPS IN FRENCH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES
SPRINT ( Startup Paris Region International ) is a network of incubators, local authorities and startups sponsored by Paris Region region and RATP Dev in partnership with INCO. The objective is to address major environmental challenges by supporting innovators and entrepreneurs from French-speaking countries.
Achieving major transformations towards a low-carbon economy, adapting to climate change and helping to mitigate its adverse effects is only achievable if:
- Economic actors as a whole turn to new economic models based on the sustainable use of natural capital and the reduction of the ecological footprint.
- Locally developed startups with a positive environmental impact are supported by the international financial flows.
- Driving forces of these countries are supported, connected to one another and given credibility by a regional dynamic.
By connecting local initiatives to global challenges, SPRINT aims to be a cohesive and united community around a common objective - the development of a sustainable and inclusive economy.
You will have free access to the co-working spaces of all incubators in the network.
You will be part of different international events dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurship in the different countries of the network. ( Vivatech, Futur.e.s in Africa etc.)
Individual strategic follow-ups
INCO's team assists you in your development through individual coaching sessions.
Compete in the national final of the SPRINT award and win the opportunity to pitch your project in front of network partners at the annual international ceremony.
Take advantage of an online training program created by INCO that is dedicated to the creation and development of projects with high impact.
Every month, an expert from INCO’s network hosts a workshop to help you develop your skills in different business sectors.
CIRCULAR ECONOMY GLOBAL NETWORK
SPRINT is member of Circular Economy Global Network.
The "Circular Economy Global Network" is the first global network that brings together and connects accelerators and start-ups that innovate the field of circular economy.
Currently in 11 countries on 4 continents, the Circular Economy Global Network unites entrepreneurial energies to contribute to the change of scale of this pioneering economy, that is both inclusive because it provides new jobs for all, and sustainable because it protects the resources of our planet.
- Tarmac TX (USA)
- INCOPLEX Green SUD (France)
- INCOPLEX 93 (France)
- The Impact Accelerator (Australia)
- Sprint (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Armenia, Madagascar, Canada)